Wednesday, May 30, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers... Finally!


Well, now that May is almost over, we are finally getting the results of all the April showers.  Our yard has quite a few blooms.  The bees really love the pink flowers-- I think they are called lupine.


Red Flowers with Fern

Beautiful Purple and White Iris

Pink Flowers

Close up of pink flowers with Bee

Our backyard vegetable garden is also starting to produce.  Tonight we had 2 fresh radishes from our garden.  The bigger one is about the size of a red potato.  They were so good!  There is nothing like produce picked seconds before.



I'm sharing this with you because my cat painting for today is still too wet.  It needs to dry before I can work on it more and complete it, but I did paint today, making this the 11th day of my chain.



No comments:

Post a Comment